Last week, we took Ellen to the Halloween party at her daycare. This is pretty much how she looked through the whole thing. She was totally overwhelmed by all the activity and older kids.
I was really disappointed with how her Care Bear costume turned out, so for the actual Halloween, we decided to do something more creative.
Oma came down and we all took Ellen trick-or-treating at Bridgeport village. Here's a picture of the three of us.
Here's Ellen showing off two of the suckers she got
And here she is eating one of those suckers
After the trick-or-treating we all went out to dinner. I think we all had fun!
4 comments:
How devious does she look in that top picture?! All grown up!!! I love the fact that she was a tic tac toe board. Thanks for posting pics, I wish I could have been there!
That look on her face in the first pic is priceless!!! She looks so proud of those 2 lollipops!! Glad she had a good halloween, and very cute costume!!!!
I love both the "top secret" costumes :) hehehe.....she of course pulls them both off! And, have you ever seen someone more excited about dum dums? I bet she thought she was pretty clever getting those all to herself :)
Awwww, she is so cute. Nice costumes, though! Beats the Tweety Bird plastic one I had when I was a toddler. :-P
Post a Comment