Sunday, September 7, 2008

A whole year later

I'm about to celebrate my 29th birthday, and I'm sitting here thinking about how much change has happened over the last year. Erika and I both started new jobs, sold our condo, and moved. Oh, and throw in having a baby in the mix. I wouldn't feel any older, except having a child really shows you how much time passes by. Ellen is already triple the size she was at birth, and that seems like yesterday!!!

Ellen on Sept 1st, 2007.
Ellen on Sept 1st, 2008.


I don't know how we survived it all, but it certainly helps having a little smiling face to come home to and a wife who keeps it all running smoothly. So, here's to another year!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that duck really does give you a good idea on how much she's grown!

Happy birthday! Next year is the evil age, so enjoy this last blast of the twenties!

-Kristen

The Winklers said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas!! Very cute Ellen pictures too>>>I approve of the UofO representation too! :)